• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New Mirros Needed. *Sigh*

Naked_Duc

Reaction score
Visit site
I got to install the emulator and change the oil on the NCX this week. In the process, I had to put the bike on stands and suspending it with straps to remove the forks, etc. In all that back and forth, like an idiot, I accident tip the bike over. It was a very slow tip over and bike sustained almost zero damage, except for the foot brake lever was slightly bent. The right mirror, however, got caught on the storage shelf on the way down, snapping the mirror clean off right at the base of the stem.

I had thought about getting different mirrors before. But since the OEM works fine, I stopped at just curiosity. But now I NEED to get new mirrors. Just not sure to just get OEM replacement or aftermarket. Maybe a clamp-on, attached to the handguard?

What are the aftermarket mirrors that work well for you and what do you like about them? Ideas?

I am a bit torn between getting a OEM replacement mirror (~$50) or getting a pair matching set of mirrors similar to this:

KTM Folding Mirrors - 243mm
KTM Folding Mirrors - 280mm
View attachment 25289

Does anybody have any experience with them?

I was looking at those exact same mirrors! To try and solve my low height under deck parking problem, which requires me to remove and replace both mirrors every time I leave and return home- pain in the butt, lol!

[Devil on shoulder] "try themmmmm, try themmmmm..." [/Devil on shoulder]

and let me know if they work :eek: :D

gYNXKXO.jpg

There are a few options out there. I am thinking about getting #2 or #3. #2 might look a bit better with the NCX but the viewable area might be smaller.

Last edited:
I just put these on but have not ridden with them yet as I have been out of town and now e are having flooding. 10in. in two days here.
I know I may well get what I paid for but I want to try them anyway. They are bigger than stock.

Amazon.com: Hoosier Garage - Pair of Stealth Style Motorcycle Mirrors - Kawasaki, Suzuki, Honda, Victory: Automotive

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31F7+2nFsCL._AA160_.jpg

Look nice, as long as the view is clear and vibration free, they should be fine. And the price is nice!

Back