• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New nc owner

Albundy

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all, recently bought a 2017 nc750s dct. Haven't had a chance to ride it yet, due to you know what Been fitting a few bits and pieces while I'm waiting to get out and about. It's now sporting a Delkevic end can, crash bars, and I've replaced the standard puny horn with a denali sound bomb mini.s-l1600.jpg-4 (1).jpg

Hi all, recently bought a 2017 nc750s dct. Haven't had a chance to ride it yet, due to you know what Been fitting a few bits and pieces while I'm waiting to get out and about. It's now sporting a Delkevic end can, crash bars, and I've replaced the standard puny horn with a denali sound bomb mini.View attachment 44238
Denali sound bomb Excellent. I may just have to get one of those. What is your opinion of it? Nice and obnoxious I hope

Denali sound bomb Excellent. I may just have to get one of those. What is your opinion of it? Nice and obnoxious I hope
It's the mini, so it sounds more like a car horn, and fits to the same mount as the original horn.I was looking at the standard sound bomb, but I couldn't see anywhere sensible to fit it.

It's the mini, as opposed to the full on denali so it sounds more like a car horn. I've had the big denali on a cruiser, that was obnoxiously loud but it is a fairly bulky item, so it would be difficult to find somewhere to locate it.

Back