• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New nc750 dct 2022 owner

I am near Montréal Canada and ride a lot in Vermont and New Hampshire. But I have ridden in Arizona, New Mexico, California, NY, Virginia, North and South Carolina, NJ, Delaware, Washington DC and South America in Colombia ( over 6000km-4000 miles) best rods for the scenary!

New 2021 owner checking in! Bought used from an individual with only 2500 miles and is upgrading to a Goldwing. Still under factory warranty and was able to extend 5yrs with RSA for $685. Figured it's worth it with DCT. Found out from Cruiseman's Garage (youtube) that you can shop around for the honda warranty and he recommended Blue Ridge Powersports. You can email Samuel Lambert at [email protected] for pricing. My local dealer tried to quote $1400 something (Honda website is $970) but they price matched and you could tell he was defeated.

Last edited:
New 2021 owner checking in! Bought used from an individual with only 2500 miles and is upgrading to a Goldwing. Still under factory warranty and was able to extend 5yrs with RSA for $685. Figured it's worth it with DCT. Found out from Cruiseman's Garage (youtube) that you can shop around for the honda warranty and he recommended Blue Ridge Powersports. You can email Samuel Lambert at [email protected] for pricing. My local dealer tried to quote $1400 something (Honda website is $970) but they price matched and you could tell he was defeated.
Welcome!

Back