• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New nc750 dct 2022 owner

I am the new owner of a 2022 nc750 dct!! Can't wait for the snow to go away in april!!

I will have Shad side and top case, heated grip from Oxford, center stand Honda, usb charger Honda, hand protection Givi installed. It is my 3rd Honda motorcycle in 20 years. I also add a Yamaha 150cc FZ 2.0
Congrats on the new bike!

I am the new owner of a 2022 nc750 dct!! Can't wait for the snow to go away in april!!

I will have Shad side and top case, heated grip from Oxford, center stand Honda, usb charger Honda, hand protection Givi installed. It is my 3rd Honda motorcycle in 20 years. I also add a Yamaha 150cc FZ 2.0
First ride ever with my wife on Zorro to Vermont over the weekend. 350 miles. Wowww what a bike!! Very impressed and love it. Handles amazingly and confortably. The frunk fits all our clothings.

You have all the good add-ons! I had the exact same minus the center stand. You'll love the Oxfords, much better than OEM Honda's by far. Enjoy the scoot loved mine.

You have all the good add-ons! I had the exact same minus the center stand. You'll love the Oxfords, much better than OEM Honda's by far. Enjoy the scoot loved mine.
Thanks. I just received a Madstad winshield. Went to Vermont last week end with my wife and with gusting wind and cold, I ordered it the next day.

Thanks. I just received a Madstad winshield. Went to Vermont last week end with my wife and with gusting wind and cold, I ordered it the next day.
I have a Madstad and it is impressively strong. Very good design and I'm sure the little deflectors near the turn signals must do something important. I know they collect a lot of dead bugs.

Back