• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New Orbit Side Cases for the C-Bow Carrier!

MotoMachines

Reaction score
www.motomachines.com
The new Orbit Side Case Set is unlike any hard case on the market because it attaches to the smaller and discrete C-Bow carrier, rather than the traditional Side Carrier. Traditionally used for soft luggage attachment, the C-Bow system is a bike specific mount which allows you to attach lockable luggage to your bike.

These Orbit cases are made of high-impact UV-resistant plastic and are 100% waterproof thanks in part to a form fitted rubber seal along the case's seam. A new all-in-one lock concept allows the lid latch and locking mechanism to be integrated as one system. The Orbit features a robust appearance thanks to a carbon look pattern unique to Hepco & Becker, along with a fresh 3D Hepco & Becker logo.

Volume: 22L/case
Weight: 4lbs/case
Dimensions: 16" x 12" x 8.5" (Length x Height x Depth)

Hepco & Becker Orbit Side Cases for C-Bow Carrier - $349.50

Hepco-Becker-Obrit-Side-Cases-CBow-1.jpg

Hepco-Becker-Obrit-Side-Cases-CBow-2.jpg

Hepco-Becker-Obrit-Side-Cases-CBow-3.jpg

Hepco-Becker-Obrit-Side-Cases-CBow-4.jpg

Hepco-Becker-Obrit-Side-Cases-CBow-5.jpg

Hepco-Becker-Obrit-Side-Cases-CBow-8.jpg

This bags will work with the smaller C-Bow system:
C-Bow - Honda NC700X, NC750X -'15, DCT - $203.26
C-Bow - Honda NC 700 S - $203.26

Last edited:
Very nice. That C-bow mount system looks great. $203 is pretty steep but I guess they put a decent amount of engineering into it and setting up tooling for small production runs is probably pretty expensive. I am putting that setup on my list though.

Back