• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New owner - No. California

Jazzamoto

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello! I'm another new owner in No. California. Couldn't find a bike in stock locally so I bought one from an Oregon dealer (MotoSport Hillsboro) and trailered it down to my home in Richmond. Finally got in my first ride today and happy to report that I've made the right choice! DCT is the hottest thing since sliced bagels!

Cheers!

John
East Richmond Heights, CA

Welcome!

Did you have any problems importing the bike with the DMV? our CA Carb laws are pretty strict. Many motorcycles come in 49 state and CA versions, but some come in 50 state versions. I don't know about the 21, but I know prior years came in the two versions, e.g., NC750XA and NC750XAC.

Welcome!

Did you have any problems importing the bike with the DMV? our CA Carb laws are pretty strict. Many motorcycles come in 49 state and CA versions, but some come in 50 state versions. I don't know about the 21, but I know prior years came in the two versions, e.g., NC750XA and NC750XAC.
The bike is a 50 state version, checked this with Honda Powersports before I bought it, so no problems with the Cal DMV. I did have to bring the bike in to have them verify the vin and engine numbers though.

Howdy and welcome to the forum from another 2021 DCT rider. Loved northern California when my wife and I toured out there a few years ago.

Howdy and welcome to the forum from another 2021 DCT rider. Loved northern California when my wife and I toured out there a few years ago.
Thanks Ferret. I agree with you. It only matters that I ride! Wish I could figure out the dashboard though. Kind of like buying a cheap Casio watch and trying to understand those tiny little folded up instructions. All I want to do is zero out the trip odometer for crying out loud!

Trip A or Trip B? You can zero either by pressing and holding the mode button. However the bike comes with an automatic zero for trip A every time you fill up. This can be turned off in the menu.

I use Trip A for daily miles and trip B for miles on that tank of gas. So I turned off the auto trip reset A, and reset both manually. A every morning and B every time I fill up

I agree the dash board is unnecessarily complicated

see if this tute helps

Ferret, Thanks for the info. I'm actually still on the original tank of gas the dealer put in when I bought it so I'll refill today to see if trip a resets. I've watched that video but he zeroes in on the screen so you can't see which buttons he's pushing to make the changes he's demonstrating. Anyway, I need to pour a glass of wine and get my nose into that manual!

Thanks again

John

Back