• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New photo at Klausenpass

happy

Site Supporter
Reaction score
www.nc700-forum.com
nc700xatklausenpass_zpseef01001.jpg

Thanks for the Likes.
Temperature was 10 deg Celsius up there 1948m high.
My son was with me (his second ride). He did very well, 5 hours in the saddle (now who kept complaining about the saddle?).
:p
2 Hours to lunch, then 3 hours continuous after lunch up the Pass. Klausenpass (google it). Total for that day, 300km. Father and son bonding.

Hiding faces? Yes, I prefer not to show my real identity to avoid snide remarks from unfriendly people.
We are not scarred faces or anything like that. I prefer my privacy (I know some people will never understand this)
I once received a bodily threat from a forummer (admin) located in same country. He could not out-argue me online, you see.

Hiding faces? Yes, I prefer not to show my real identity to avoid snide remarks from unfriendly people.
We are not scarred faces or anything like that. I prefer my privacy (I know some people will never understand this)
I once received a bodily threat from a forummer (admin) located in same country. He could not out-argue me online, you see.
That is really sad!
Anyone mocking you will have to deal with me! We should argue, but with respect for each others opinion. Like someone famous person said: I may not agree with what you say but I will defend to the death your right to say it. Something like that. Any admin having problems with this, as long as the debate was kept polite, will not have me as a member. Now Joe, please leave this sad story you have been experiencing behind you and look only forward. It's the best thing you can do!

Thanks Chris for your kind encouraging words.
I am keen to meet you in person next year, and show you what a pain in the butt I really am... :p

As for being careful on the internet, I have been bitten not once, not twice but 3 times.

I understand your stand about respect for each other's opinions and agreeing to disagree. Many can say this, but few can live by it.
Losing an argument is a loss of face. I trained myself for that, but many others do not.

When push comes to shove, people online and in real life, can become irrational, and quote rubbish or one-liners just to win an argument.
You may have even seen such ONE episode in a forum near you.

I was not even referring to any incident in this forum. Nor the last 4 months.

I was referring to a threatening situation 4 years ago, in a popular forum in Switzerland.

This group of admins ganged up against a handful of loyal forummers, and when the founder died in an accident, they became "Gods".
They soon banned anyone who dared say anything in the slightest argument at them. I was one of these outspoken dummies.
Unbeknownst to me, they also banned another 10 veterans.
One admin even threatened to find me, and hunt me down in real life. Wow.
Since then I have been very careful about revealing my real identity online and in forums.
Ironically, that group of admins suddenly disappeared, replaced by the forum's co-founder.
We were all re-invited back with apologies.

Are you right or am I right?
It is a very thin line.

Again, I have moved on from this lousy incident here. I want to believe that and I want to live by that.
I will not, however, mince my words, should I be provoked again.
:D

Last edited:
Back