• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New Server

admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Everyone. I just moved the site to a new faster server with SSD drives. Let me know if you notice a difference in the site speed or if you notice any bugs..

Thanks

Dennis

- Can't insert images (jpg) - invalid image format error (?!). (Chrome, Firefox).

- Page is trying to update itself constantly.

I changed the image processor from imagamagick to GD2.. Let me know if that fixed it

Yes

(The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.):confused:

Strange... its not doing that for me. Clear your browser cache and make sure you are using the latest version of chrome.

Is anyone else having this error?

Strange... its not doing that for me. Clear your browser cache and make sure you are using the latest version of chrome.

Is anyone else having this error?

My Chrome (PC) is on auto update.

The print is smaller, hard for these old eyes to read it now. I went to settings to see if there is a way to adjust it on my end and if there is I can't figure it out.

The print is smaller, hard for these old eyes to read it now. I went to settings to see if there is a way to adjust it on my end and if there is I can't figure it out.

Hold the Ctrl key while rotating your mouse wheel up.. this will zoom in the site

Back