• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New Server

Awesome.. It doubled the monthly cost of the server but the performance gains make it worth while!
Could you look into adding a simple donation option in addition to the paid subscription options? This international forum is a great joy in my life and it continuing is a high priority. Nothing is free and being able to kick in something extra at times would be appreciated (unless it wasn't paying for the effort).

Ray

Could you look into adding a simple donation option in addition to the paid subscription options? This international forum is a great joy in my life and it continuing is a high priority. Nothing is free and being able to kick in something extra at times would be appreciated (unless it wasn't paying for the effort).

Ray

I haven't tried it in a while, but does the button in the top row allow you to donate on a one time basis?

IMG_0134.jpg

Back