• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New soft bags.

buckshot

Reaction score
Visit site
The brown truck of happiness made a visit to my house today, and much to my dismay without my new windshield.......but he did have the saddle bags I ordered!

Made by Ogio, and as far as I'm concerned not all that expensive. I think taxes & shipping in I've got about $140 in them.

Rather than one large strap joining the two, there are two smaller ones that Velcro together. I mounted the forward strap under the rear seat, and the aft strap sits just behind the rear seat. There are a few plastic D rings mounted on each bag that I haven't found a use for yet. To keep them looking somewhat straight I used the straps and buckles provided with the bags, and am happy with the overall outcome. They'll be tested out extensively next weekend when the girlfriend and I head up to her cottage. Nothing heavy will go in them, just clothes. The frunk can handle anything that's got a bit of weight to it.

Of course, the mandatory pictures.

IMG098.jpg

IMG099.jpg

IMG100.jpg

IMG101.jpg

IMG102.jpg

IMG103.jpg

IMG104.jpg

IMG105.jpg

Bags look a little close to the rear wheel and looks like there could be some contact possible, but it may just be the angle of the picture. They do look nice. Did they come with rain covers?

It looks it in the pictures, but there isn't and won't be any wheel contact. It's all about finding the right angle of the dangle.

See my last picture, rain cover deployed.

That's what I was going for, I didn't want anything with flashy, colourfull logos that jump out at you. The sport bike guys can have all that stuff.

Nice soft bags. I have some Nelson Riggs. They have the same straps that go across. I'd like to put the front strap under the seat like you have. Do you have to disable the seat prop thingy to do it? Does the top still close ok?

Nice soft bags. I have some Nelson Riggs. They have the same straps that go across. I'd like to put the front strap under the seat like you have. Do you have to disable the seat prop thingy to do it? Does the top still close ok?

Nope, didn't have to mess with any of the seat mechanisms and the seat still latches as if nothing is there at all.

I have the tourmasters, I dont like how they hang under the rear fender. I'm checking with thottle to see if the Blaze setup bar will work. This may level out the bags and make the set up look better. Another member used angle brackets to do the trick (back up plan)

Back