• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Important New Software bug thread

Cannot always do a "Quick Reply" from the bottom of the thread. I have to hit "Reply" on a post in order to reply to the thread. Tried IE, Edge, FF and Chrome

Using Tapatalk and cellular data on my phone it takes a long time to load and sometimes it won't load at all, these are both recent problems and I don't have the issue with other forums on Tapatalk

On Wi-Fi it might take a second but it always loads and doesn't take very long, longer then it should but not by much

Tapatalk. wants 10USD per month to turn off that Smart Banner ads that seem to lock you the tapatalk app for this reason I will be disabling it on the site until the offer it for free. The site generates zero revenue to help with the server costs with tapatalk. Instead they make the revenue and now want a monthly payment per site of 10USD to turn off the function that tries to force non tapatalk users to use it on their mobile devices. The site has a great mobile theme now so tapatalk is not really needed...

Awesome.
I was super frustrated that I couldn't post or even read all of the threads without installing Tapatalk. Wasn't sure that I wanted to do it, as the only reason would have been for this site.
Did we lose the ability to enable a dark theme?
I love this site, and probably would have loaded Tapatalk simply for continued access to you guys, but I'm glad I didn't have to. Thanks

Good to hear things are still up and running (thank you for the work you do to make that happen)
I use Tapatalk to access this site and ADV and I haven't been able to get on here for a few days, people were posting on the ADV site on the NC700X thread that this forum is working just not with Tapatalk so I logged in on my browser (still on my phone) and everything is working

The site doesn't go to the 1st unread post in a thread. This is a big help on the longer threads

Edit: It seems to be doing it now

Last edited:
So no more Tapatalk? That's basically all I have used to browse, post, and upload pics. Granted the mobile version of the website seems to work ok, Tapatalk is just so easy.

Just tried to upload pics to post, wouldn't even upload first pic due to file size being too large. Big negative for me. If I can't uploaded pics without resizing, I probably won't be posting much here anymore.

Just tried to upload pics to post, wouldn't even upload first pic due to file size being too large. Big negative for me. If I can't uploaded pics without resizing, I probably won't be posting much here anymore.

I will up the upload size..

The picture is of my son's car, here's the specs for the photo, posted up with no problems using the website on Brave browser using the same phone the picture was taken withCapture+_2019-12-25-15-23-12-1.png

Back