• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New Tesla M Concept

Are they not both car companies that built motorcycles first?

I once watched a documentary on Honda and it said that they started out by making sewing machines.

This legacy has been carried down thorough the years, evidence being the sound of the NC stock can. ;)

I once watched a documentary on Honda and it said that they started out by making sewing machines.

You have a citation for that? It's the exact same asinine thing my idiot friends used to say about Suzukis in the late 70s....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's a heck of a reach. The seat and foot pegs look so far from the handlbars. I'm not sure I could grab the grips.

You have a citation for that? It's the exact same asinine thing my idiot friends used to say about Suzukis in the late 70s....

As already pointed out, it's a joke. However, I don't care much for your implication that I'm an idiot.

I think your 'idiot' friends may just have the last laugh though.

From Wikipedia.

"In 1909, Michio Suzuki (1887–1982) founded the Suzuki Loom Works in the small seacoast village of Hamamatsu, Japan. Business boomed as Suzuki built weaving looms for Japan's giant silk industry.[8] In 1929, Michio Suzuki invented a new type of weaving machine, which was exported overseas. The company's first 30 years focused on the development and production of these machines."

As already pointed out, it's a joke. However, I don't care much for your implication that I'm an idiot.

From Wikipedia.

"In 1909, Michio Suzuki (1887–1982) founded the Suzuki Loom Works in the small seacoast village of Hamamatsu, Japan. Business boomed as Suzuki built weaving looms for Japan's giant silk industry.[8] In 1929, Michio Suzuki invented a new type of weaving machine, which was exported overseas. The company's first 30 years focused on the development and production of these machines."

Since Wikipedia is an open source and anyone can post anything without it being true or not, I went directly to the source:

History:1909- | Global Suzuki

Suzuki started out making looms (manufacturing plant size cloth making machines) and didn't get into the motor vehicle (we call them mopeds today) field until 1952; started making motorcycles in 1955 and later in 1955 started making mini cars. So yea, Suzuki started out making sewing machines, than mopeds, than motorcycles, than cars.

From Wikipedia.

That you are an idiot would be your inference,, not my implication. If I wanted to call you an idiot I wouldn't be coy about it.

If your motorcycle ever sounds like a loom, you have gone about a hundred years too long between valve adjustments.

Are they not both car companies that built motorcycles first?

Honda is a "motor" company. They started with motors for motorized bicycles, but their DNA is to build any product that uses a motor. Suzuki is a much older company. They first built spinning looms. They built cars before they built motorcycles. Their first "motorcycles" were, same as Honda, engines for bicycles after WWII.

BMW built motorcycles before they built cars, but if you want a pure motorcycle past, you are stuck with Harley-Davidson, which has morphed into the largest tee shirt merchandizing business in the world.

As far as this monstrosity, it looks like it ought to play 45 records. I'd name it the Rock-ola.

Sadly so far they have. This is not a design by Tesla but "At its heart, the Tesla Model M is the electric motorcycle that Tesla might build, if they ever turned their attention to two-wheeled transportation. " These folks are just taking their tweeting to level 93.

Either way, I am sure that Elon is aware of this concept floating around the web bearing his company's name. If the designer is not an employee or contracted by Telsa, he might be in for a bumpy ride ahead and receiving much criticism.

Back