• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New to the NC700 Forum

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello everyone!

I am new to your forum.

I live in north central Pennsylvania.

I have been riding for 36 years.

My wife and I bought a 2013 Honda NC700X (Red) back in September of 2013.

We also have a 1992 Honda Shadow 1100 and a 2013 Triumph Rocket III Tourer.

I have made the NC700X my everyday ride to work (15 miles one way).

I will be looking to everyone here as to how to ride the bike to maximize my enjoyment from it.

For instance, my wife feels the back seat is a little slippery and so she is not as comfortable on it as she could be.

Also, what hard trunk to get for the back for carrying ability and the comfort of a backrest for my wife.

I look forward to chatting with everyone here.

Thanks and God bless!!

Michael

Welcome here, enjoy your bike and have a great time!

Search the forum for your needs, top case with backrest, seat mods, etc.
Specially for the must have add-ons like, front fender extenda, crash bars, center stand.

Howdy from Texas, hope you enjoy the forum as much as I do. I have a Givi top case with pad my girlfriend likes it, she says she feels secure.

How----dy, from TEXAS. You can make the NC7 into what ever you want it to be. Just a little farkle here, and a little farkle there, here a farkle, there a farkle, everywhere a farkle, farkle. Have fun figuring out what you want the NC7 to be!

Welcome from Arkansas. I have the OEM saddle bags and trunk. If you plan to upgrade the rear seat for the wife there is a possibility you may have interference with the OEM trunk. I have a Bill Mayer Seat and I cannot fully open the rear seat because it makes contact with the OEM trunk (I bent the rod slightly so I can force it). I'm not sure if any other aftermarket rear seat causes this issue with the OEM trunk but wanted to throw that out there.

Back