• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New Trans Alp (possibly NC related)

SnickterP

Reaction score
Visit site
Theres been rumors swirling of Honda bringing back the Trans Alp name. Middleweight ADV bike, possibly in similar vein to the Yamaha T700. It's suggested the engine could be derived from the NC750X's, but re tuned for more power.

After putting 30,000 miles on my 2012 NC, I traded it in for a '16 F800GS. 51,000 miles into that bike now, reliable as my Honda was. But, I'd be very tempted to return to Honda for my daily rider if this bike is the real deal. I've always dreamt of the NCs mill with some VTEC on top (not that I'd expect this to be like the VFR motor!)

This is one of a few articles (that I have seen) speculating on what Honda has in mind after their recent application for the Transalp trademark.

Not directly related to the Transalp, but Honda Pro Kevin's site is saying that the USA launch of the NT1100 is coming soon. I guess the Transalp rumors may continue on or be settled at that point.

Back