• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Newbe from Waiheke, New Zealand

threeta

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi there thanks for the add. Swapped a mini Cooper and a gb500tt for 2020 nc750x 755km. Yet to ride it. Thinking of taking frunk lid off so the dog can come too...

IMG_20201018_153052.jpg

Welcome! Hope you hang around and swap NC stories. Your dog and the new bike are nice, but I’m more impressed with that wine rack!

yah. long gone are those days with the manual NC. Now i have a 2015 NC700XD DCT and i am finding it difficult at best to squeeze anything good out of it. My best so far with it is only 80mpg out at my little test track. I use a long stretch of a nearby river rd as a test track. It is right off of the interstate and 50 miles of pavement before it turns to dirt. So i ride out there and top off the tank, ride the 50 miles out and another 50 miles back and top it off again. It is an absolutely beautiful ride, very scenic and lots of twisties to ride! I ride it 55mph-25mph as the road conditions/turns allow and i often see game animals along there making it even more interesting to ride out there. I have caught more than one "Elk" out on that road while testing a modification to the NC. :{)

Back