• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Newbie from Scotland

That’s a nice looking motorcycle. Unfortunately for us, the Integra was never sold in the US, and I have never seen one in person. That seat looks much more comfotable than one on the NC700X. The fairing looks useful for blocking the wind.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome. Lovely land you have over there. I have a sister in the London area, my wife’s family is from Scotland so we get over the pond frequently. We stayed in a little cottage overlooking your Loch one summer. Glad to have you join us.

What a beautiful machine. First pic I’ve seen of one. Seat looks good! And I like the foot boards, too! Looks like a nice easy tourer..

Welcome to the ride Symcity and a hearty welcome from norther Idaho USA. I have always loved the Castles & countryside there around your country. I figure i will get over there one day, we'll see. :{P

Welcome to the ride Symcity and a hearty welcome from norther Idaho USA. I have always loved the Castles & countryside there around your country. I figure i will get over there one day, we'll see. :{P
I’m sure if you make it over to Caledonia you won’t be disappointed - just be sure to bring many dollars and good quality outdoor ware - many thanks for the convivial welcome

Back