• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

No brake light when using front brake only

Something is amiss. There is a sensor where the brake lever meets the bottom front of the brake reservoir, it could be stuck in the 'in' position or there might be something wrong in the wiring. I'm sure someone with more experience/ideas will chime in soon.

The switch for the front brakes is mounted under the ft. brake lever. I would first look to see if both wires going to the switch are connected. My front brake switch make a clicking sound when I apply the brake. If the wiring is connected and you don't hear the noise the switch is bad or stuck. Take it back to your dealer for warranty repair.

The switch for the front brakes is mounted under the ft. brake lever. I would first look to see if both wires going to the switch are connected. My front brake switch make a clicking sound when I apply the brake. If the wiring is connected and you don't hear the noise the switch is bad or stuck. Take it back to your dealer for warranty repair.
I checked and both wires were disconnected. I connected them and now like new.

Back