• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

No Shad seat for NC700X? What seat do you run??

Yeah, Sargent tends to do a great job at stock seat height on various bikes without making it tough on the inseam. Even on dualsport bananas they manage with their own seatpans and approaches to foam densities, make a big diff. They claim to have addressed seat slope and giving a wider platform in the right spot on the NC.

SargentNC700X.jpg

Last month I was planning on purchasing a Shad seat from Revzilla when I ran across this thread. I was bummed. A few days later I emailed Shad, asking if this seat was still available. After a couple weeks of no reply, I saw GregT's post selling a Seat Concepts seat, and bought that from him (should arrive tomorrow). Then, last night I got an email from Shad telling me that they are still available and a link to purchase: NC700X (12 - 18) Comfort Seat

– SHAD USA

I went for my longest ride on my NCX so far yesterday, ~150 miles, and my butt still hurts from it, so I really, really hope the Seat Concepts seat is good for me. But if it's not, I'll be hitting up Shad next.

I had a similar problem with them. I sent something through their chat function. No response so I just called. Got a response email from chat about a month later...

Back