• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

No spark

I just got a call a couple of minutes ago, my bike is fixed and ready for pickup. They got the the new ECM and it still didn't start. So after further investigation it was discovered I pinched a wire when I installed the GIVI Crash Guards. My bad, good Honda, good dealer.
hollar at me 7045763395

Maybe I missed it, did you end up trading your 2018 in on a 2020 or do you have both? Curious if they ever fixed your 2018? What was the fix for the 2020? It is interesting that you have had the same problem on 2 different bikes.
I did not trade it in it is still in the shop, I bought the 2020 because I wanted to ride lol After you said the your problem was the crash bars, I went out and started tinkering with mine. I have the same crash bars on the 2020 and lo and behold, I found a connector not completely connected, now she is purring like she should.

I did not trade it in it is still in the shop, I bought the 2020 because I wanted to ride lol After you said the your problem was the crash bars, I went out and started tinkering with mine. I have the same crash bars on the 2020 and lo and behold, I found a connector not completely connected, now she is purring like she should.
I hope they gave you a good deal on the 2020 considering they are apparently incompetent mechanics.

Back