• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

North Carolina Blueridege Next Couple Days?

Fuzzy

Reaction score
Visit site
I am headed for Blueridge Motorcycle Campround between Waynesville and Brevard. I will be there Thursday and Friday nights April 18 - 19 and riding the area with some friends. If anyone wants to meetup send me a PM for phone number.

Hey fuzzy, I'll be in the area the first week of May -doing Deals Gap and then coming down into GA south of Atlanta (Newnan) to see my daughter and granddaughter. If I'm coming anywhere near you on that track, I have plenty of time for some coffee/beer if you want. PM me if that sunds doable.

Sorry I can't be up there sooner!
MikeC

Hey fuzzy, I'll be in the area the first week of May -doing Deals Gap and then coming down into GA south of Atlanta (Newnan) to see my daughter and granddaughter. If I'm coming anywhere near you on that track, I have plenty of time for some coffee/beer if you want. PM me if that sunds doable.

Sorry I can't be up there sooner!
MikeC
I am about 90 minutes from Newnan. If I am not working would be great to get together for something.

BTW I'm from Ruston. Prior to work moving me hear my last home was Natchitoches.

Back