• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

OEM Heated Grips Part Number Question

NuckaMan

Reaction score
Visit site
Still warm here in Southern California but starting to plan for the colder winter commute. I can see temps down in the low-40's so heated grips is welcomed luxury on those days.

I am getting ready to purchase a set. I wanted to ask which part number/kit do I need to purchase. Fro Procaliber website, I see this part number kit:

Ref:
NI
08T70-MJN-A02
GRIP HEATER & ATT
MSRP: $279.95
Dealer Price: $223.96

Is that all I need to purchase or so I need to also buy the wiring and relay kit? This will be for a Standard Model (non-DCT).

Thanks....also, is Procaliber the best the price gets online?

08A70-MGS-D30
RELAY KIT

Required for Accessory Socket and Heated Grips.

According to the Honda acc web site.

I bought my NC used and the previous owner had a set (Honda OEM) heated grips installed, I live in central CA and had no idea how often I'd use them.
Just to take the chill off I'll turn mine on for a little while even in moderate cold (warm enough for summer gloves) and in the winter it makes a huge difference, my commute is 60 miles each way so I'm planning on getting a heated vest soon as well

I bought my NC used and the previous owner had a set (Honda OEM) heated grips installed, I live in central CA and had no idea how often I'd use them.
Just to take the chill off I'll turn mine on for a little while even in moderate cold (warm enough for summer gloves) and in the winter it makes a huge difference, my commute is 60 miles each way so I'm planning on getting a heated vest soon as well

I’ve had a heated vest and a heated liner (full sleeves). I finally ditched the vest. FOR ME, The liner is far more comfortable when hooked up and more versatile when just worn as a liner or light windbreaker. Just a thought. YMMV :cool:

Then I found the final solution..... Alabama :rolleyes:

I have heated grips but years ago I bought the biggest pair of Iditarod mittens Cabelas had..............like 3 XL.
I can put the mitten in my crotch and easily pull my hand out if need be. I've been in nasty cold weather w/toasty warm fingers.

Back