• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

OEM light bar/crash bar mounting problem

Norbert

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Bikers,

I bought from my Honda dealer an oem light bar (08P71-MKA-D80) to my Honda NC750X/2019.
The problem is, that i can not mount the left bar, because the place is so tight, that the left light bar holder will damage the engine head.
The parts are original and intact as the motorcycle frame also.
I checked the Honda installation manual also already, but nothing.
Anyone has an idea what to do?
I am happy to take any ideas that can be used...

I had to install the tab thingy on the frame and then rotate the bars into their proper orientation before attaching the upper bolts to the front cowl area. The light bars were my absolute least favorite part to install. Taking them off is also difficult. There's really not a lot of room for your hands or tools.

Hi Janus,
Thanks for your ready answer and for the advice.
I will try to mount the left bar on the weekend again and will make a report about it.

I had to install the tab thingy on the frame and then rotate the bars into their proper orientation before attaching the upper bolts to the front cowl area. The light bars were my absolute least favorite part to install. Taking them off is also difficult. There's really not a lot of room for your hands or tools.
Hi,
Thanks for your advice. It was very tricky to mount the parts together on the left side of the bike, but finally my girlfriend helped with her small hands and now everything is okay. :)
Thanks again.

Back