• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

OEM Parts - Where's the best deal?

I like cheapcycleparts.com I like the way their website works.

If I find a website that is user friendly and I just like it, I would rather buy the same item at a higher cost than a lot cheaper, at some godawful site... (ie: Hyperpro) I have a serious hate on for Hyperpro's site, now. lol.

Rocky mountain atv has run a 25 percent off sale on all oem parts in the past. no idea when/if they will do it again. You could email them and ask...wouldn't hurt to see if they will give you a little inside info.

http://www.rockymountainatvmc.com

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Last edited:
So I tried a test batch of parts for each of the dealers mentioned in this thread so far and ProCaliber.com with it's guaranteed 5% discount has the cheapest overall price. If RockMountainATVMC.com had a 25% discount, like they've had in the past, they would be even cheaper than ProCaliber. I wasn't able to check the overall shipping and tax with SuperBikeToyStore.com because their shopping cart isn't working at the moment, but even if it was they would be one of the more expensive dealers. Here are my findings in a nutshell:

Test Parts Batch: Side Stand, Handle Bar, Clutch Pedel, and Left Front Turn Signal

Cart Total with shipping, tax, discounts, etc:

2WheelPros - $364.22
CheapCycleParts - $354.71
RockyMountainATVMC - $338.55 (would be $253.69 with 25% discount)
HondaPartsHouse - $318.65
ServiceHonda - $304.86
ProCaliber - $286.15 (total with a 5% discount {$301.21 without} that is still available at time of posting)

I support my local dealer as much as I can. I want to have a local dealer open for business paying local wages to people I can talk to. When I have a parts or service question I get free advice because I hang out at the shop and everyone knows my name. When I need an OEM part I look it up on a couple of online sites with parts fiches then I take the price to Cycle Parts of Jacksonville. In every case they match it. If I need the part in a hurry I have to pay $2 to $5 for overnight shipping if no hurry they put it in with a regular Honda parts order and order it when they have enough for an order which might be 2 or 3 days later. Then the parts are overnighted from Honda OEM parts warehouses. That is pretty much the same price as getting it from a cold unblinking computer screeen. Once in a while I'll order the part from the online source just to throw them a bone - after all I am using their parts fiche to get part numbers and see exploded drawings.

My local Honda dealer doesn't have a parts dept., they just sell bikes... and John Deer equipment.

BTW, I've ordered from Service Honda on several occasions (the link I posted) and they have been flawless so far.
They also carry other brand parts.

My local Honda dealer doesn't have a parts dept., they just sell bikes... and John Deer equipment.

BTW, I've ordered from Service Honda on several occasions (the link I posted) and they have been flawless so far.
They also carry other brand parts.

I can honestly say I have never seen John Deer and motorcycles sold in the same place but I have seen them in photos side by side. My CBR954RR by my lawnmower.

my bike.jpg

I can honestly say I have never seen John Deer and motorcycles sold in the same place but I have seen them in photos side by side. My CBR954RR by my lawnmower.
The owner of the old Honda dealership was getting old and only seemed to want to repair mowers and other small engines.
The John Deer dealer bought him out, probably for quad sales mostly.
These guys mostly sell things like the big lawnmowers (combines), tractors, etc...

They did have an NC the last time I was there.

My local dealer, Cycles of Jacksonville, is a multi line dealer selling Honda, Triumph, and Piaggo (Aprilia, Moto Guzzi and Vespa). I stopped by today to buy some oil and asked if I could demo a 500X. The sales manager said I could but it would have to be during the week so they could get one prepped and ready to ride. Supporting a local dealer has benefits.

Back