• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Off doing other activities

670cc

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Mods
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Riding motorcycles is fun but I enjoy other activities, too. There was no riding this week as I traded my motorcycle helmet for a ski helmet.

0D8B44A2-6A3C-4D6B-9805-2B77E1A6B8F2.jpeg

I thought you lived in the south east? Where is that?

I never understood strapping two slick boards to your feet and voluntarily pushing off and heading down a mountain side.

have fun, stay safe and remember the last words of Sonny Bono.. " I should have been out riding my motorcycle, it's safer". lol

I never understood strapping two slick boards to your feet and voluntarily pushing off and heading down a mountain side.

have fun, stay safe and remember the last words of Sonny Bono.. " I should have been out riding my motorcycle, it's safer". lol
The photo was taken in the Rocky Mountains.

The boards may have slick bottoms but the key to control is that they have metal edges. Strapping boards to the feet and riding down a mountain is about as insane as putting two gyroscopes on a frame and sitting on it doing 80 mph. Somehow we manage to survive in both cases.

In the summer I put a board on my feet and grab on to a rope connected to a boat. That’s crazy, too.

Snowmobile ?

Have often hankered after one but we never have enough snow for long enough here to justify one.

Looks like Keystone. I have skied and snowboarded out there a number of time and was injured each...

The snowmobiling I did out there was pretty fun though.

I miss living in Colorado. However, I broke the exact same bone skiing (left fibula) as I did crashing my motorcycle. Both cases were due to flawed or insufficient safety gear: and clumsiness, and stupidity, and poor execution...

Back