• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Question Off-road / Wide Footpegs?

Lawyer4speed

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Howdy All!
Have a ‘22 DCT and coming to the NC from riding CRF250l and really want a similar footpeg. Won’t of course do off-road like I did in the CRF but will do some light sand and similar, and in general really like bigger foot pegs, but have been having a really tough time finding some. What I can find (e.g., Puig, SW) are all out of stock. Would appreciate any feedback, including if other model’s are a fit (e.g., 500 to the NC, etc.).
Thanks all!
Laz

You might want to check out Knight Designs' pedals. He makes a wider platform style pedal and narrow pedal. The last I looked they hadn't changed the website to show compatabilty with the 2021 model year. I took a chance and bought the lowered narrow pegs and they fit on my 2021 DCT.

Do the CRF250L pegs fit the NC? If so, you could just order some CRF pegs from Honda, since you indicated that you liked them. I have both of those machines in the garage. If I think of it, I'll see if the foot peg mounting system looks the same.

Edit: I looked, and the CRF and NC peg mounts do not appear to be compatible.

Last edited:
Thanks Lee_0123 and Greg! Too bad about the CRF’s not fitting. I checked out Knight Designs and they’re a tad pricey considering they are not recommended for off-road…not that I’ll be doing CRF level enduro, but would be nice to have something that at least give me a tad more confidence from the manufacturer when I stand on it. The search continues…

Back