• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Officially Joined the Club!

sea dweller

Reaction score
Visit site
Yesterday I drove my Rebel 1100 50 miles south to trade it in on a 2020 new NC750 X. This is bike # 19 over 50 years. 15 have been Honda's. I just could not get comfortable on the Rebel, plus the cruise control never worked, took it to the dealer & they couldn't fix it. They put a call into Honda & have not heard back from them in over a week. I decided it was time to part company. The new bike was a 100% more comfortable than the Rebel. Read a lot of good reviews on this bike & am looking forward to riding it. I drove it home on the interstate, no problems, plenty of power. Have been enjoying reading all the posts.

Welcome aboard. Sad about the 1100 Rebel. For me, the Rebel has to much electronic "stuff" to foul up......it's just me probably. Ride on

Officially Joined the Club!
Welcome

Technically we are not a "club" we are just a loose association ;)

If we were a club we might have to rumble with the Hells Angels and I really don't want to break a hip trying to run away!

Back