• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Oil your chain without a center stand

I had one of these in the shop and I use it. Works pretty good. I will be buying a center stand at some point but I use this for now as I have been using it with other bikes that have no option for center stand. Been using it for several years.
View attachment 33453
I got a bunch of those from Black Friday Sales.
You can also use it with the center stand to work on the front wheel.
Just prop it under the skidplate.

I got a bunch of those from Black Friday Sales.
You can also use it with the center stand to work on the front wheel.
Just prop it under the skidplate.
OK, call me fickle! I like this idea better because the tool is multifunctional, what length works best for both the front and rear wheel options?

Ray

I will have to look tonight. Mine is just like the one in the picture. If I had to guess I would say the clamp is about 18 inch. I just put the rubber pad on the edge at the rear of the swingarm and give it a few clamps and it is up and good then you just have to bump the release and you are off.

I had one of these in the shop and I use it. Works pretty good. I will be buying a center stand at some point but I use this for now as I have been using it with other bikes that have no option for center stand. Been using it for several years.
View attachment 33453

This IS the ticket! You can hacksaw it down to size and it is multi purpose as DCTFAN pointed out. Works great, easy up and down. You can also take it apart so it would store quite small.

1.jpg

This IS the ticket! You can hacksaw it down to size and it is multi purpose as DCTFAN pointed out. Works great, easy up and down. You can also take it apart so it would store quite small.

View attachment 33455

Can the stationary pad go on the other end so it's on the floor?

For the first year or so that I owned Skookum (my NC), I rode it into my shop and did the 'side stand pivot' to spin it around for the ride out in the morning. No bending of the sidestand noticeable at all. They are pretty durable - at least on the 2015 models.
>T

Guys...guys....use an old plastic beer crate or something similar to place under swingarm.

If going on a trip, ask a friend to lift it.

IMHO no need these fancy Jacks devices.

Just my 2 cents.

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

Back