• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

On order!

mojomoto

Reaction score
Visit site
hi everyone, i traded my daytona 675r for an nc700xd. It should be ready next week with all of the honda accessories added. i tested a floor model and my hjc cs-r2 skaar xl helmet fits-a bit snug though.

i'll post pics and vids once i get it.

Welcome from Florida.
I thought I would use the frunk to house the helmet but it turns out I have so much other stuff I "have to have" I have not used it.

My son's helmet is getting scratched up on the sides and he does not use it now.

If they had just made it a little bigger...........

Welcome from Florida.
I thought I would use the frunk to house the helmet but it turns out I have so much other stuff I "have to have" I have not used it.

My son's helmet is getting scratched up on the sides and he does not use it now.

If they had just made it a little bigger...........
Or you had a SMALLER head?:p

e34ae9609b4e1fc4d4a20f3e65b6836a.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Lucky, my large Bilt modular helmet does not fit (neither did my large Scorpion modular helmet) but then the bike does have the helmet hook on the back (under the pillion seat) which I use.

Looks like EVERY accessory Honda makes for the bike is installed! Great picture for their sales catalog.

Back