• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Optimist against math - I can do it!?

lootzyan

Reaction score
Visit site
Here is the other part - I know this bridge and have been over it a number of times - the damn thing was way too old and terribly in need of repair. I don't think I would even attempt to take a U-Haul through it, much less a big rig.

However, if you drive one of those behemoths, you had better be able to back the damn thing up, or get in a new line of work. If a truck gets in trouble maneuvering, they should be calling the police to assist with traffic and sighting. And it isn't like Paoli has a whole lot going on...

No math skills are needed to interpret the pictorial "no trucks" sign.

No math skills are needed to interpret the pictorial "no trucks" sign.

But, the sign shows a single axle truck. Hers had more axles so the weight is distributed better? (In her mind).

I may not have used my algebra today, but I'm pretty sure I used arithmetic.

Hmmmm female driver. A man would never have done that.......;)

She may have lied, to try to hide an unwillingness to find an alternate route (or to hide gross inattention)?

Yep, she destroyed a 125 year old iron bridge due to her incompetence. What the heck... I live 40 miles from Paoli, the story is so full of BS she stated. The Walmart really isn't even close to this bridge. Walmart is actually on the north side of town on HWY 137, not off of any side road. She just didn't want to take the correct road(s) from her pickup point to the deliver point. How the heck did she even pass her CDL test....

[..Hmmmm female driver. A man would never have done that...]

Not so sure about that as I've seen plenty of male truckers do equally stupid things.

[..Hmmmm female driver. A man would never have done that...]

Not so sure about that as I've seen plenty of male truckers do equally stupid things.

I am well aware that this is the case. I was just trying to rattle some female cages but nobody took the bait.......:(

Back