• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

out and about on my Forza

johnakay

Site Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
two trips over the local moors total 170 miles.
sunny but cold. very pleased with my bike.
just like my old NC700X accept it got full clothes on.
so smooth on gear change,going up steep hill is a doddle.
returned 71.5 mpg riding two up.
still running it in,need to get the gears bedded in before we go on longer trips so for now its local moors.
once it has the 1st service at 600 miles then we'll go on longer distance.
its a shame you guys so far are not getting the Forza.
honestly if you love your NC you'll love this even more.

Attachments

• DSC01816.JPG
    DSC01816.JPG
    5.2 MB · Views: 70
  • DSC01817.JPG
    DSC01817.JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 67
  • 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    7.7 MB · Views: 71
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    4.8 MB · Views: 73
That Forza looks great. It’s an updated Integra, I guess.

Yes, it‘s too bad the States can’t get some of the nice models offered in Europe. The general motorcycle preferences in the USA means we’re mostly stuck with sport bikes and big cruisers, a few adventure bikes and big tourers, but not many small to mid size practical bikes, and not many scooters.

Enjoy your Forza!

Had a short test ride on a Forza today. By comparison with the NT1100 which I also rode today, the Forza will stay on my radar for the forseeable future. It is a very nice motorcycle indeed. I am tempted to say "little" because it feels considerably smaller than my X-Adv from which it is derived.

So what does it have over the X-Adv ?

Its lower

Slightly better suspended and feels plusher

Neater and smaller

Feels a little more nimble and quicker steering on a twisty backroad.

Better protection from bodywork and screen.

Interestingly like my X-Adv its DCT functions more smoothly than does the same system on the NT1100. I also rode a current NC750X DCT and found likewise.

I missed being able to stand on accessory footpegs which will not be available for the Forza.

So, imho John has gotten himself a very nice motorcycle indeed. Such a pity neither it or the X-Adv are currently destined for the US.

back from our Scottish trip,quite a few numb bum .lol we did in total 1206 miles.75mpg on average.(73 litres-1206 miles).the whole trip cost in fuels £150. most garages only sell E10 .very few had E5.most prices were £2 a litre. rip off merchants.it rained on a couple of days we were there but we were lucky we missed a lot of it. roads were wet through ,only got caught twice but only light rain. the scooter body kept most of it off. tried rain mode once but soon took it off. only for beginners. lol. std mode it felt at times labouring. changes gear to early but other wise it was fine(felt the same on my old nc700 changes to early). manage to do 60/70 miles before numbness crept in other than that it was a good trip. with all the wet roads bike didn't get to mucky.going through glen Coe trip to Moffatt for our last stop for the night.very windy once we were expose to open ,it was worrying at times glad to get off the road that returned only 48 mpg as well coming home on Sunday. average speed was between 50/60 mph. no point rushing. I to want to enjoy the scenery beside the roads were to bumpy.jarred my back no end till I realise I need to alter my shocks to max. the shocks aren't very good. OK if your a feather weight. lol. front end felt heavy at times when manoeuvring but once on the move its fine. it felt I had low pressure but its 36lbs .a setting according to Honda. overall its a good bike and I'll be keeping it. so far in the last couple of months the bike has clocked up 1882 miles.

Attachments

• DSC02014.JPG
    DSC02014.JPG
    4.8 MB · Views: 17
  • DSC02018.JPG
    DSC02018.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 16
  • DSC02026.JPG
    DSC02026.JPG
    4.3 MB · Views: 15
  • DSC02027.JPG
    DSC02027.JPG
    4.6 MB · Views: 17
  • DSC02034.JPG
    DSC02034.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 17
last year I bought myself a little Royal Enfield 350 classic as a replacement of my old T500 Suzuki.
(smoked to much). I don't ride fast enough to clear all unburnt two stroke oil. so it had to go.
the 350 I've fancy it when it 1st came out. thought it might lack power so I bought a kwaka W800 big mistake.
vibration really got to my wrist and arms and it didn't suit me at all so it has to go.
the 350 what a lovely little bike. done 340 miles so far. weather got the better of us due to winter months.

DSC01987.jpgDSC02120.jpg

Last edited:
The longer I own and ride a scooter the more I like it, lending to my agreement that it’s a shame we don’t get more of the bikes available to the European riders. The Tmax is one I really wish we had here in its latest iteration.

I like white motorcycles and think that Enfield is gorgeous!

weather here is starting to pick up so soon biking will be a must.
took my Forza for a recall job to get done.
somthing to do with the steering lock,not sure what though.
funny though when I rang up about getting it done (Thursday)..oh we can't fit it in yet due to work overload.
it wont be till the beginning of April at the earliest...are you wanting servicing done while it is in the workshop. yes I said.
oh OK we can fit you in on Monday..thought you were to busy? we've got one space available...
my these dealers think we're stupid.
anyway all done and dusted.
I don't think I'll ever go back to bikes now(not for the main transport.

took my Forza for a recall job to get done.
somthing to do with the steering lock,not sure what though.

There is something going on with the CRF300L also in these parts. My dealer has five of them ordered. However he has been told that Honda have put a block on sales for the time being. No details given as yet.

Back