• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Out the door price on a 21 DCT

Oldbear

Reaction score
Visit site
So, what’s the best out the door price you folks are seeing on a 21 DCT? Buddy has been looking hard and they’re few and far between. Also if you know anybody within 275 miles of Nashville that’s got one on the floor let me know. Thanks!

So, what’s the best out the door price you folks are seeing on a 21 DCT? Buddy has been looking hard and they’re few and far between. Also if you know anybody within 275 miles of Nashville that’s got one on the floor let me know. Thanks!
the prices don't seem to vary much and neither does the problem trying to find one

No dealer is discounting Honda bikes in my neck of the woods.
Full MSRP + freight and setup fees.
Dealers here are willing to discount accessories, but that's all.

I paid MSRP plus frt and set up, tax and title (but no extra dealer profits like one of the members in California posted about). Like bigbird's neck of the woods, no one here is discounting new bikes, they are retailing every one of them. More buyers than there is product.

$11,144 OTD here in Jacksonville, FL. I decided against the 2021 purchase.

They do have another DCT on the floor at this time.

Dang guys, that’s not the right answer. Sadly that’s what he’s been seeing as well, msrp, plus delivery and set up, plus TT&L. If anyone knows where he can do better I’d really appreciate your sharing. Thanks!

I would have him call Southern Honda Powersports (800.959.5432) in East Ridge, TN. They do not keep their web site current to the day for inventory. They do not charge dealer fees. I paid the difference of MSRP and my trade + sales tax for my '21 manual.
Your trade value is the variable that messes with a clear OTD price.

Reactions: MZ5
Dealers ordering and actually getting any new inventory (all models) is very tight so finding a deal on a 2021 DCT may be difficult-to-impossible.

I would have him call Southern Honda Powersports (800.959.5432) in East Ridge, TN. They do not keep their web site current to the day for inventory. They do not charge dealer fees. I paid the difference of MSRP and my trade + sales tax for my '21 manual.
Best Honda dealer around in my opinion. I have bought a couple new units from there myself.

My dealer is getting MSRP plus the typical add ons of taxes title, etc. He does give a 10% discount on accessory items bought that day. On the plus side I sold my 2017 Rebel 500 for more than I paid for it, almost covered the cost of all the farkles I added.

My dealer is getting MSRP plus the typical add ons of taxes title, etc. He does give a 10% discount on accessory items bought that day. On the plus side I sold my 2017 Rebel 500 for more than I paid for it, almost covered the cost of all the farkles I added.
Just so everyone knows, most any on line parts retailer will discount OEM accessories by 10% or more anytime you want them, and you don’t need to buy a motorcycle from them. So selling dealers making this 10% offer aren’t doing you any real favors.

FCC3F86B-3BC1-4450-A61D-126A2F8BA768.jpeg

I heard a long time ago to don't ask someone how much they paid for their motorcycle. Invariably, they paid a lower price than I did so now I'm mad I didn't get a better deal. Having said that when Station Park Honda in Louisville quoted me a price on my 2021 at the end of July, I told them that that couldn't be right - it was too low - they better check again. But they said that was right and I picked it up the next morning in case they changed their mind.

Around 3 weeks ago I purchased my DCT in western NC for about $9770.00 out the door. Was charged for freight, but flat $9000 on bike and only 3% tax here. I found 2 others in showroom; 1 in Greeneville, TN and 1 in Toccoa, GA. The Greeneville bike was ~$200. more, Georgia dealer never got back to me.
Don't know if either is close enough tho. Good luck to him!!

Reactions: IRA
Back