• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Pants

Bcsmith

Reaction score
Visit site
Soooooo fellow NC riders. Trying to buy pants and because I have 36 inch waist and 30 inch inseam having a really tough go. If I get the 36 inch waist I can only get 32 inch inseam. That makes the knee armour drop to low on my knee. Does anyone know of a manufacturer that has adjustable knee armour pockets? Or is there any way of having them tailored to fit? I just don’t like to have to much done to them as it may affect the integrity of the pants. Thanks for any advice.

Hood jeans has you covered. They will tailor their inseam to your request. 28” min I believe

I just got a Aerostich one piece in February. Got the 42 short appropriate for my stature... Prior to that I had the Joe Rocket Alter Ego set. They make a short pant for those of us who are vertically challenged. The quality is lower but so is the price.

Btw Im wearing a Tourmaster Caliber 2.0 Pants Mens XL short with a 36-38" waist and I believe a 30 inch inseam with adjustable knee cups

Soooooo fellow NC riders. Trying to buy pants and because I have 36 inch waist and 30 inch inseam having a really tough go. If I get the 36 inch waist I can only get 32 inch inseam. That makes the knee armour drop to low on my knee. Does anyone know of a manufacturer that has adjustable knee armour pockets? Or is there any way of having them tailored to fit? I just don’t like to have to much done to them as it may affect the integrity of the pants. Thanks for any advice.
Tourmaster has solid textile and mesh pants with three position knee pads.

I’ve had good luck with Tourmaster in the past. Good value and reasonable quality.

Just ordered a pair of Bull It Ranger jeans 36/30 online AA rating CE 1621. GP motorcycle shop is only 45 minutes from me if I need to return them. Thanks for the reply’s.

My Rev'it pants have a widely adjustable knee armor placement. I have the Tornado 2.

I have 3 pairs of KLIM pants, 2 of the 3 of them have adjustable knee armor placement, but I think the Rev'it pants allow for more adjustment, the Rev'its are darn expensive but the most comfortable and nicest moto pants I own.

I have 1 pair of Bull-it pants, can't really recommend them. But they are inexpensive. Knee pad placement in minimally adjustable, but it came with CE Level 2 armor.

Motoport also makes their products to your detailed measurements.

The Spidi pants I've had or tried or considered all have adjustable knee pad height. Same with many other brands.

Motoport also makes their products to your detailed measurements.

The Spidi pants I've had or tried or considered all have adjustable knee pad height. Same with many other brands.
I have 2 motoport vests. The first one was very nice. The 2nd I had to send back twice because they screwed it up multiple times. Custom is good only if executed correctly.

I’ve had Tourmaster overpants for probably 20 years. I can’t seem to wear them out. But mine don’t have movable knee pads…fortunate to have the right size that fit right and they even worked with my temporarily variable wasteline. Tourmaster is my favorite brand.

I’ve had Tourmaster overpants for probably 20 years. I can’t seem to wear them out. But mine don’t have movable knee pads…fortunate to have the right size that fit right and they even worked with my temporarily variable wasteline. Tourmaster is my favorite brand.
You’re lucky. The zipper on mine busted after 1 season

I’ve had great service out of mesh gear from Tourmaster and sister brand Cortech for over 15 years. That said my most recent purchases have been Klim.

Back