• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Philly Area Rider

r3tic

Reaction score
Visit site
Just dropping a quick intro and back story here. I have been riding off and on for the past 20+ years. Last fall I decided to purchase my first motorcycle. After doing a bit of research, I decided on the NC750X as I will be primarily using it as a commuter along with a few road trips a year. I found a local dealer that was sitting on a 2018 still in its shipping crate. I was able to pick up the bike and a full set of gear for well under MSRP. Unfortunately, we have not had a very mild winter here and I have only been able to put a couple of hundred miles. There is very little about this bike I am unhappy with. I have spent most of the winter collecting farkles for the bike, only a few more to check off my wish list. I look forward to learning from all of you.

nc750x_01.jpg

Welcome to the forum!! I used to live near there ( Pottstown) and am waiting for the COVID to abate to go visit there again.
I am craving a Geno’s cheesesteak, and want to see my cousins in Drexel Hill.
Ride safe, and enjoy that new bike!!!

I really the the red 750's. I think they are gorgeous. Wish I didn't have so much invested in my 700, I'd trade up.

Welcome from another new red owner. MA winter bad also. I've only gotten 40 miles on mine so far. Temps are slowly rising, c'mon spring!! Safe riding!

Greetings!
I spent some time in the Philly area. Philly, Downingtown, Norristown, Reading, and Lebanon. I really miss the cheesesteaks and strombolis. The NC seems like it would be a blast on all the rural roads outside the city. I hope we all get some riding weather soon. We have had a really mild winter here, but Spring is really dragging her feet on the warm up.

Some of the rural roads are great fun. The real issue is that people commute 1hr plus to get into the city so I need to ride out quite a ways to get to calmer traffic. I'm looking forward to sunny days so I can get a couple of hours away from the city.

Back