• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Phoenix/Arizona meetup and ride?

AdrianGrey

Reaction score
Visit site
Any of the other Arizona riders want to arrange some sort of meetup and possibly a ride some time?

I am usually free on fridays and saturdays, and prefer late morning or afternoon, and am willing to travel anywhere within about 2 hours or so from home with little notice needed.

Lets set something up!

Adrian,

There is an Arizona Riders group on this site. They try to plan rides in the area, but I have not been able to do any. I think it is organized by AZEd. The link is here:

http://nc700-forum.com/forum/groups/arizona-riders.html

I would love to go on a group ride if I could find the time. In the last two years I have ridden a total 3 rides that did not involve commuting for work. Hopefully that will change in the future. Got my wife to ride with me last weekend to Rio Rico, so hopefully I will have more be able to take more recreation rides if I bring her along. Now if I could just find a way to safely strap my 3 year old son to my back while riding I know I would get more ride time. :)

Remove the lid and sit him in the frunk. I saw someone do that with the Can Am, I think just for a picture, at least I hope that was all.

Anyone in the Phoenix area doing Phoenix Bike Fest or Arizona Bike Week, or any of the dozen or so charity runs? My wife wants to do the Son's of Anarchy Crusaders for Children Run on Sunday. I'm guessing I will be out numbered 20:1 non-Harley and 100:1 non-cruiser, but still should be fun.

Back