• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

photo test

bamamate

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
<iframe src="https://skydrive.live.com/embed?cid=DC35DF6C1C2E8519&resid=DC35DF6C1C2E8519%21235&authkey=AIOGR25_4Vnn3FU" width="320" height="180" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

photo test

15DhVhO

I took the link you tried to post and inserted in directly to my browser. https://flic.kr/p/mBkDQM

It took me to you photo and page. When I clicked on the "link" button it offered three different methods to share. One method had the code you used, one had brackets used for HTML code, and the other had a pin. When trying to get the HTML code I was given a message that the photo was not set not be shared. I don't use Flickr so I have no idea what I'm doing but on similar sites this would mean something in your preferences is set to not allow sharing.

Capture.jpg

Just arrived at work and had another comment. I think the our forum site wanyts to see a jpg, bmp, tif, or gif extension. The only time it seesm to allow links like your photo is for videos. Is there a way to find the .jpg extension link for your photos in Flickr?

I use Windows Phone and taptalk does upload photos on it. They need to fix that. But I also use a DSLR a lot so I have been uploading them to flicker. Flicker changed their GUI and they appear to no longer have BBS friendly links to photos. It was just a simple copy/past of the BBS link with the url and img tags but either they don't have that anymore or I can't find where they moved it to in the GUI.

Just arrived at work and had another comment. I think the our forum site wanyts to see a jpg, bmp, tif, or gif extension. The only time it seesm to allow links like your photo is for videos. Is there a way to find the .jpg extension link for your photos in Flickr?

I'll have to poke around and see. I've never been a web developer so I have to do some poking and trial/error.

I’ve spent my whole career in IT and I’m getting more and more frustrated with current software development……too many people think new is automatically better and too many people are “wow’ed” and focused on pretty and don’t seem to care about function and usability. You would not believe how many PowerPoint presentations I’ve sat through that have all kinds of pretty pictures, graphs, and buzz words that tell you nothing yet management thinks it was a great presentation.

This is interesting. Went to flicker from work computer, which is running older version of IE and I'm getting the older GUI which has the correct html/BBC link.

This is interesting. Went to flicker from work computer, which is running older version of IE and I'm getting the older GUI which has the correct html/BBC link.

So the older version is 9? So here is a thought. Do you have Chrome or Mozilla on your PC that has IE11. I'm guessing the one that is not working has IE11. Maybe try one of the other browser on the computer that is not cooperating and see what happens. I'm reading that uploading is working fine on Mozilla.

Found this too.

While IE11 is open.....

1. F12
2. Scroll to bottom of left menu and select the computer/phone icon
3. Change user agent string to IE10
4. Done

You can change it back (to default) any time.

Back