• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Picking up my 2016 tomorrow!

altblank

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey all! Been lurking in this forum and reddit for a few weeks now, ever since the bike decision was made.

I'm picking up a new 2016 gray nc700x manual tomorrow from a local dealer here in the twin cities, MN. I've read so much about this motorcycle, and am truly excited to finally pick up a brand new bike for myself after 15 years.

My current toy of choice is a 2000 yamaha v star 1100 classic (I'm trading it in for a horrible price), and by all accounts, the honda seems a very nice vehicle. Looking forward to having some fun on it.

I think you’ll love the NC. Make a few key mods to make it just right for you and it’ll do everything you want.
Happy Trails:cool: and Welcome!

Welcome from Olympia. I'm sure you'll enjoy your new bike. Mine is a 2015 and I have been enjoying it for 20,000 miles.
>Thom

And a hearty welcome to you both from Northern IDAHO!! I've had my 2012 manual for a little over a year now and already have 11k and counting! I recently returned from a 9 day 2600 mile ride and it truly is an amazing machine!! :{)

Back