• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Pictures of the new NC750S - What a cracker!

wozza

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I received a phone call from my local Honda dealer letting me know that the first NC750S in red had arrived, so I popped down and took a few photos. I think it looks absolutely gorgeous in it's metallic red and the photos don't do the bike justice. I'm awaiting the arrival of my DCT in the same colour.

NC750S4_zps85b212d9.jpg

NC750S3_zps813d9253.jpg

NC750S1_zps6570b096.jpg

NC750S2_zps207339f7.jpg

It looks like they went with the CBR signal lights with the clear lenses too...I wonder if the frame changed enough that aftermarket parts like skid plates need to be updated. I really like the new body lines around the frunk. Having taken apart the beak and having felt the massive frustration of trying to reassemble it, losing it seems like a really good idea. Sharp looking bike.

It looks like they went with the CBR signal lights with the clear lenses too...I wonder if the frame changed enough that aftermarket parts like skid plates need to be updated. I really like the new body lines around the frunk. Having taken apart the beak and having felt the massive frustration of trying to reassemble it, losing it seems like a really good idea. Sharp looking bike.

I don't think there's been any changes to the frame. I've removed the rear rack and backrest, radiator guard and Ixil slip on can from my NC700 as they're going on the new machine when it arrives. I believe virtually everything accessory wise from the 700 will fit the new 750.

Last edited:
I'm not really a fan of the color red but I will admit that is a good looking bike. I like that red much better than the previous color offered. No offense to anyone that does like red.

^^^^^^^
Couldn't agree more DanH! ;)

Congrats on the new ride Wozza! Also not a huge fan of red but it looks like about the same color (sorry I mean colour) as my former CBR1100XX Blackbird and I loved that bike.

Last edited:

I don't think there has been any change to the bodywork; the S Models have always had those lines, and the Euro S And X models have always had the clear lenses for their turn signals. I am sure there has been no frame changes.

I still haven't mucked with my front headlight surround to re-click a pesky clip/tang that I couldn't get to go back in place from last year, lol...:eek:

Funny how different people like different things. I don't like it. Looks naked without the beak and I like th lines of the old frunk better.

Last edited:
Funny how different people like different things. I don't like it. Looks naked without the beak and I like th lines of the old frunk better.

Looks more like an S than an X.

It would be a very sad and boring world if we all liked the same thing...:) I must admit I've always preferred the less is more look.

Went on the internet and found the answer to the shocks.

The differences between the NC750S and NC750X come by way of dimensions, with the NC750S measured at a length of 86.4 inches, width of 30.7 inches and height of 44.5 inches. The NC750X is 87 inches long, 33 inches wide and 50.6 inches tall. The NC750X is marketed as the “adventure” option of the two, and has more suspension travel than the NC750S (6 inches in front and 5.9 inches out back while the NC750S has 4.2 inches of travel in both the front and rear). The NC750X also comes with “off-road pattern tires.” Seat height is different, with the NC750S at 31.1 inches and the NC750X at 32.6 inches as is curb weight, with the NC750S manual transmission version tipping the scales at a claimed 476.1 pounds and the NC750X at 482.8 pounds. The NC750S also has a slightly more stripped-down look than the NC750X, most noticeable in the absence of the small beak underneath the front headlight.

Like the "S" seat height, but I need the "X" suspension.

Each of us have a different use for the bike. If I was driving just street I would chose the "S" over the "X". But I somehow seem to end up on a lot of dirt roads in my travels.0.jpg

biggrin.gif

00.jpg

Last edited:
Went on the internet and found the answer to the shocks.

The differences between the NC750S and NC750X come by way of dimensions, with the NC750S measured at a length of 86.4 inches, width of 30.7 inches and height of 44.5 inches. The NC750X is 87 inches long, 33 inches wide and 50.6 inches tall. The NC750X is marketed as the “adventure” option of the two, and has more suspension travel than the NC750S (6 inches in front and 5.9 inches out back while the NC750S has 4.2 inches of travel in both the front and rear). The NC750X also comes with “off-road pattern tires.” Seat height is different, with the NC750S at 31.1 inches and the NC750X at 32.6 inches as is curb weight, with the NC750S manual transmission version tipping the scales at a claimed 476.1 pounds and the NC750X at 482.8 pounds. The NC750S also has a slightly more stripped-down look than the NC750X, most noticeable in the absence of the small beak underneath the front headlight.

Like the "S" seat height, but I need the "X" suspension.

Each of us have a different use for the bike. If I was driving just street I would chose the "S" over the "X". But I somehow seem to end up on a lot of dirt roads in my travels.

Hard to tell for sure but I think the bars are lower on the S, giving the rider a bit more forward lean. For a lot of us riser lovers on the X, that might be a hindrance.

Back