• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Pictures of Various Honda NC700X Saddlebags

Dale, you are killin' it with those new bags man. They really look good on the bike, I like'em! :{)

I like/happy with the Kappa 46L top box. It's about the perfect size, Though I would still swap it for a larger one if i could find one haha. I am seriously considering and am just about ready to part with my Honda side bags. They are just not big enough for what i'd like to carry in them, i want larger ones... I dunno, we'll see. :{)

Last edited:
Dale, you are killin' it with those new bags man. They really look good on the bike, I like'em! :{)

I like/happy with the Kappa 46L top box. It's about the perfect size, Though I would still swap it for a larger one if i could find one haha. I am seriously considering and am just about ready to part with my Honda side bags. They are just not big enough for what i'd like to carry in them, i want larger ones... I dunno, we'll see. :{)

Thanks....

As part of my original purchase of the bike, I included the GIVI racks and 3 boxes...two 33l and one 42L. They were about the only option to the Honda panniers at that time. The boxes have served me well, but I've never like the method of opening. They have a new box, the dolomiti that is promising. Nothing is cheap.

when I had my nighthawk, I took an EBAY rack for a V-strom and some military surplus mermite cans and make panniers. Someone once thought I was riding a BMW because they associated aluminum cans with the brand.

If you haven't watched Mondo Enduro, see if you can find it. those guys were great at making do on a round the world trip.

DSCN4078-XL.jpg

Link to the build.

The Adventures of an Old Fat White Guy: Mermite Panniers - Part 7

Last edited:
Painted to match using Duplicolor spray primer, paint and clear coat.

HEPCO & BECKER 'Gobi' 37 liter side cases and 42 liter top box on quick detach H&B frames. H&B is the OEM manufacturer for KTM Motorcycles. We also have Givi cases on my wife's motorcycle. The H&B boxes are much more robust and will take a beating or fall far better than anything that Givi offers. The Givi has better locks than the H&B. But a thief can open either brand.

FWIW, the 37 liter side cases are about 11" wide.

02AA52A2-581C-487F-B20A-330C948634C1_zpsrky5kblb.jpg

JYqDCPHfQhihiw5uUTeSgw_zpsa2hsvcq7.jpg

N8eix937Qc2rzK4JWgAmA_zpsmsichf2j.jpg

JBQfKynbSeXfL83W9UJgw_zpsbay0vwaw.jpg

My new-to-me nc700x w givi 46l top case and kappa 33l side cases mounted to givi monokey racks.
I successfully melted and subsequently repaired the right hand side case using abs, abs cement, heat shield and aluminum tape to thwart repeat offenses.
I’ll likely fab a riveted aluminum flashing plate to add further heat dissipation. 98134146-6505-4919-B967-A55552DB2FF4.jpeg570C54CB-30DB-4488-87BC-2BBB336AD151.jpeg

Back