• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Pictures of Various Honda NC700X Saddlebags

Most of the GIVI compatible racks, GIVI, Kappa, SW motech have the pyramid clamp at roughly the same spot.

The relocation of the indicators is due to how close this rack is to the bike.

Do you have a better side shot of your rack?

Hello all, Was wondering if anyone has This setup:

Givi E21
Givi PL1111 side case racks
Danmoto Jisu exhaust

I'm a bit concerned of the clearance on the right case/exhaust. I noticed some riders have SW-Motech Quick-Lock EVO and they, from looking at the pictures posted, appear to position the cases a little higher as best I can tell. I jumped on the clearance deal at Tour & Ride on the E21's and should have thought more about the clearance issue prior.

Hello all, Was wondering if anyone has This setup:

Givi E21
Givi PL1111 side case racks
Danmoto Jisu exhaust

I'm a bit concerned of the clearance on the right case/exhaust. I noticed some riders have SW-Motech Quick-Lock EVO and they, from looking at the pictures posted, appear to position the cases a little higher as best I can tell. I jumped on the clearance deal at Tour & Ride on the E21's and should have thought more about the clearance issue prior.

I don't have the danmoto exhaust, but i have a similar bag setup with the two brothers exhaust. I have the E22s, but I believe the dimensions are the same. the clearance is fairly small with my exhaust as well, but in thousands of miles has not been a problem. Here is an image of mine so you can compare to your own:
crop.jpg

if my situation changes so i can do at least some shorter tours i'll get Hepco & Becker Junior 30 for their toughness, and the fact that they open very close to the edge which makes packing and then closing easier. they make them in two sizes and also have ones with contrasting panels, but I value keeping the machine narrow and like the clean unassuming look:

9221400043_3e8c6f70e9_b.jpg

9224175192_65dab4b178_b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I just joined the forum today & bought my bike a few weeks ago. How much did your saddlebags & top bag/box cost you? This is exactly what I'm looking for.
Thank you

Back