• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Please take a look

Thanks to those who have checked out the website. Every sale no matter how big or small will help improve a child's life. Thanks in advance to anyone who does make a purchase. With your help I hope to reach and exceed my goal of £100 to donate to Save the Children.

Just a note to say I am unable to see any info regarding sales except for the order number. Many thanks to whoever started the order off with 9 postcards! I would like to know who you are.
Please let me know if anyone makes a purchase so I can thank you :)

Last edited:
At the end of the day today I have only reached 3.6% of my goal. Come on guys every purchase no matter how small will make a difference to some kids life.

So no sales the past few days. I am hoping some are willing to part with a teeny bit of their hard earned cash as it is all for a good cause. Long way to go to reach my goal so no pressure :)

Things are going very slow and have not had many sales. So if you have not already done so please check out my website and any purchase no matter how big or small will be greatly appreciated. I know money is tight these days but it is a great cause and helping to ease a child's suffering has got to be worth any loose change you have.

Back