• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Preminum Membership

FlaNC700X

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Was poking around today and noticed this symbol on anothers avatar. So I clicked on it and it basically said $15 a year. So I thought about it $15 is pretty cheap (to me at least) and I thought what I could buy for $15 at the honda store. I decided that $15 is worth it, since the knowledge I have gained from this forum far exceeds that. So the question is

"What are you waiting for?"

Have you not saved $15 from the advise given on this forum? Think about it, I'm sure you have plenty of reasons to up your membership!:)

Thanks Everyone,
John B.

...I decided that $15 is worth it, since the knowledge I have gained from this forum far exceeds that. So the question is

"What are you waiting for?"

Have you not saved $15 from the advise given on this forum?

Agreed. 100% correct about the value of this forum.

My only issue is the fine print which talks about auto renewal each year. I've had some bad experiences with sites that auto renew - can't go in and delete my credit card and they just keep renewing. One site even figured out the new expiry date on my card and charged their fee on the "new" card.

So, what to do? When I got my insurance when I bought the bike, the agent said the majority of claims are in the first 90 days. I figured if I lasted the 90 days (as a new rider) I'd just ante up for the life (20 years) membership & then would not have to worry about a yearly charge "forever". It works out to not quite 3 years of yearly memberships.

Finally, for those who have not noticed it, the details are on the right side of the Home page with a picture of the bike and words about becoming a premium or elite member.

I thought about your second comment after I paid for the Premium. I should have just paid the $40. I probably still will. Like you said it is three years worth of membership and your done.

That seems to be the smartest route.

I once got myself kicked out of one NC forum for asking questions about this payment thing and server continuity etc.
It is quite a sensitive topic but I understand why you are doing this.
:p

I just sent a PM to Admin to see how upgrading would work. I'm intersted in doing it so I'll see what they say.

Agreed. 100% correct about the value of this forum.

My only issue is the fine print which talks about auto renewal each year. I've had some bad experiences with sites that auto renew - can't go in and delete my credit card and they just keep renewing. One site even figured out the new expiry date on my card and charged their fee on the "new" card.

Just FYI, you can also do one-time donations. That's what I did and so far as I know it's non-renewing.

Back