• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Questions Regarding Can Am Spyder

Mrs Ferret gave up riding with me in 2018 when after 2 hip replacements and 2 knee replacements, she could no long mount and dismount behind me on the FJR. By 2021 she was missing riding badly and decided to buy a convertible. After driving several she decided on a Mustang. Ordered in Nov 2021 she picked up a 2022 Mustang in Feb 2022 (and drove it home with the top down lol). We have taken it to the Dragon and the Rattler in NC, as well as a trip down to Mississippi.

j8ghOkdh.jpg

NhvaMY4h.jpg

scyBzZUh.jpg

A convertible is it's own kind of fun, and an open air experience, but without leaning, it's not a motorcycle experience if you get my drift. Hence her recent return to 2 wheels with the scooter. However, the convertible does allow us to travel in the same vehicle together again, take any amount of luggage we want and avoid any bad weather/cold etc, by putting up the top. I should add that NOTGAOTT (none of the gear any of the time) is appropriate attire for the convertible. Want to go out to eat or for a ride on a nice evening, a t shirt, ball cap, shorts and gymmers is perfectly appropriate lol.
One of our neighbors bought a Camaro convertible and she likes that. Though I own a GM now, I am a Ford guy at heart. She, on the other hand, cares about the looks and color only!

My wife was looking at buying her a slingshot; however since those really don't have any cargo space, and she is practical, she bought this; she likes it so much, she ordered me one but she told me the new one may be more badass and she will take it and give me this one. Her other vehicle she bought new in 1997, a Ford f250 HD diesel 4x4. She likes trucks.
IMG_20230527_075255.jpg

My wife was looking at buying her a slingshot; however since those really don't have any cargo space, and she is practical, she bought this; she likes it so much, she ordered me one but she told me the new one may be more badass and she will take it and give me this one. Her other vehicle she bought new in 1997, a Ford f250 HD diesel 4x4. She likes trucks.
View attachment 52695
The sure did a nice job in designing that compact truck. Far cry from the 250 though!

Mrs Ferret gave up riding with me in 2018 when after 2 hip replacements and 2 knee replacements, she could no long mount and dismount behind me on the FJR. By 2021 she was missing riding badly and decided to buy a convertible. After driving several she decided on a Mustang. Ordered in Nov 2021 she picked up a 2022 Mustang in Feb 2022 (and drove it home with the top down lol). We have taken it to the Dragon and the Rattler in NC, as well as a trip down to Mississippi.

j8ghOkdh.jpg

NhvaMY4h.jpg

scyBzZUh.jpg

A convertible is it's own kind of fun, and an open air experience, but without leaning, it's not a motorcycle experience if you get my drift. Hence her recent return to 2 wheels with the scooter. However, the convertible does allow us to travel in the same vehicle together again, take any amount of luggage we want and avoid any bad weather/cold etc, by putting up the top. I should add that NOTGAOTT (none of the gear any of the time) is appropriate attire for the convertible. Want to go out to eat or for a ride on a nice evening, a t shirt, ball cap, shorts and gymmers is perfectly appropriate lol.
Good choice.

Back