• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Rabbit Hash

davidc83

Super Mods
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
There is a little community on the Ohio River a few miles south of Cincinnati on the Kentucky side of the River. Last year, a long standing general store was destroyed by fire.
Tomorrow, April 1st, the general store is having its grand opening.
This place is a little known motorcycle jaunt for motorcyclists in Ky, Oh, and Indiana.
There is also a little outside BBQ place next door which has good barbeque.
I plan on riding the NC700X over tomorrow.

I will be there around 1pm tomorrow.

Rabbit Hash General Store in Kentucky

A look at Rabbit Hash this past Saturday. It was cool (under 50'F). However, it was a nice ride there and back along river roads both south and north of the Ohio River (2.5 hours each way). Parking was a mile away up hill from Rabbit Hash. Police wouldn't let me turn in the main entrance to the area. There is a back way into the area; however, I don't know it and my GPS couldn't find it. It was a nice walk down hill but I caught a ride back to the parking area after I ate lunch (good pulled pork and fried cabbage). There was also free kettle made beans and ham and free homemade carrot cake. Dang good stuff.
Picture:

Glad to see it back open and hope this will be a goo season for them. Gives credence to the whole "even bad press is good press." Wish I could have made it, but cant get my hand around the throttle.

Glad to see it back open and hope this will be a goo season for them. Gives credence to the whole "even bad press is good press." Wish I could have made it, but cant get my hand around the throttle.
I saw where you had surgery on your hand; get well soon buddy.

I saw where you had surgery on your hand; get well soon buddy.

Thanks. Nothing painful, just had a cut get infected and heal wrong. Long story short, the doc made the necessary cuts for make it heal properly. it doesnt hurt, I have mobility, but the bandages and dressing make it so I cant put on gloves or bend the finger.

Back