• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Radiant Cycles shorty GP exhaust

spads25

Reaction score
Visit site
Has anyone had any experience with these

Radiant Cycles Shorty GP Exhaust Motorcycle Slipon Short Muffler Pipe 2012-2018 NC700 NC700X NC 700 X BLACK https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075Y3N2VD/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_dDp-CbTY8D2CT

I searched the forums, and found only 1 post from 5 years ago where this model was briefly mentioned. Didn’t see anything else, apologies if I missed it. Looking for something that is not obnoxious but a better sound than stock.

IMG_9363.jpg
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

haha, "Looking for something that is ""not obnoxious"" but a better sound than stock." Spads, just looking at that thing screams LOUD!! :{P

I think you could get a good idea of how it'll sound with this by simply removing the stock muffler.

If you want your bike to sound like diarrhea in a truckstop bathroom, the Radiant exhaust is for you. The only way these sell is people wanting something cheap. I guarantee that 75% of the people who bought this exhaust were disappointed the first time they fired up their bike after installing it.

Radiant
YouTube

If you want the sound of a $500 Yoshimura carbon exhaust, buy the $150 Danmoto carbon can (or the stainless finish). Sounds virtually identical to my Yoshi. Exhausts always sound better in person too, as compared to video.

Danmoto
YouTube

And here is my Yoshi for comparison.

YouTube

Last edited:
I don't mind that sound of the shorty in the youtube video. I too thought it would be screaming and popping like your average straight pipe, not bad though. i got a chinese akro copy, off ebay, I love it, throaty, just enough to hear it with a helmet on at speed. Few options too, from very quiet w plug and silencer, silencer (how I'm using it, sounds like stock non obnoxious harley) then just the muffler, really cool, little loud for me after a while, medium loud poppy sound.

Any chance you could share a link? I'm curious what you found that would work.
Did you need any kind of adapter/pipe extension to make it fit?

Back