• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Radiator Guard and Fender Extender Questions

belrix

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I live down a mile gravel road and need some protection for the radiator on my NX700X, I would rather purchase a guard than going the DIY mount.

I am aware of the radiator guard from R&G Racing, are there any available from other manufactures? I would love to wait for the AltRider guard, but I get nervous every time I ride down my gravel road!

How about front fender extenders? I know that Puig and Pyramid Plastics make one for the NC700X, any others? Opinions?

Thanks a million.

brian

Watch ebay. There are a few vendors that put up radiator guards so you can pick which one you like the best.

I had the Pyramid fender extender. Worked good until I broke it (another story). Someone out here made one out of sheet rubber. I like that idea better and plan on doing that.

I live down a mile gravel road and need some protection for the radiator on my NX700X, I would rather purchase a guard than going the DIY mount.

I am aware of the radiator guard from R&G Racing, are there any available from other manufactures? I would love to wait for the AltRider guard, but I get nervous every time I ride down my gravel road!

How about front fender extenders? I know that Puig and Pyramid Plastics make one for the NC700X, any others? Opinions?

Thanks a million.

brian

I'd receommend this radiator guard, Bruudt Radiator Guard as I have one and it's well built and designed.

I also have the Pyramid Plastics Fender Extender . I'd "HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!!!"

When I was on the Burgman forum I remember some folks making home made fender extenders out of plastic bottles, like bleach or some such.

If I had to chose which one first, I'd get the fender extender first. Protects more than just the radiator.

I have the R&G rad guard and the Pyramid fender extender. Both do a good job. At first, I installed the fender extender with just the double face tape and plastic rivet provided and lost it in gravel... Fixed with silicone and aluminium rivets...broked it in gravel road...will repair this winter reshaping and making it shorter...

I have the same guard and fender extender. Great quality and styling by Bruudt while the extender I attached using silcon sealant and still on there after 2 years

I just ordered the fender extender. What brand silicone sealant did you use?

Evotech-Performance Radiator guard 1.jpgEvotech-Performance Radiator guard 2.jpg

I installed a beautiful Evotech-Performance radiator guard. I had the choice of this or the R&G but decided this was way better-looking and stronger.
I also have the Pyramid Extenda Fenda.

Back