• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Question Rapid bike evo / easy

Wedders

Reaction score
Visit site
I wonder if anyone has used a Rapid Bike Evo/ Easy or if you have any knowledge to impart. These type of gadgets usually promise more than they can deliver.

Last edited:
Somewhere on this site is a thread started by someone from Bazazz which is a maker of FI tuning modules. They build and sell a tuner for the NC700X. The gains in horsepower were minimal. On the order of only a few horsepower. I looked into but decided the gains were simply not worth the expense and effort. Here's a link to the thread with a discussion of whats possible and a dyno chart.
(1) Fuel Controller | Page 2 | Honda NC700 Forum (nc700-forum.com)

As I can’t find much if any information on the Rapid Bike Easy I’m now considering a Booster Plug. Anyone got anything to report on that?
Thanks

As I can’t find much if any information on the Rapid Bike Easy I’m now considering a Booster Plug. Anyone got anything to report on that?
Thanks
I did a search for you. In this linked thread below, I think the Booster Plug product got some roasting from forum members.

Back