• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Rapid Transit Recon Tank Bag

Bet you could fit an entire weekend in that bag! Was at the local ATV/Yamaha dealer the other day and the fender bag they had hanging on the peg board, would fit exactly on the frunk lid with those suction cups.

Bet you could fit an entire weekend in that bag! Was at the local ATV/Yamaha dealer the other day and the fender bag they had hanging on the peg board, would fit exactly on the frunk lid with those suction cups.

I can fit my camelback and have room for quite a bit more especially when you figure in the two side pockets and front pocket. I can eat my granola bars and drink all I want while riding :) have room to stuff the electronics if rain comes and don't even have to stop to put them away. Can even change to waterproof gloves on the fly.

Tank bags are nice to have!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

I purchased one from Revzilla and installed it today. Works like a charm. Suction cups do not come loose at 70 mph . Thanks for bringing it to our attention.
I was at the Honda dealership on Monday to see if they have the new MSX in yet (they don't) and tried this bag on one of the NCX's they had on the floor. It fit perfectly and believe I'll be going back tomorrow to purchase one. It mounts with suction cups and fits exactly in the painted surfaces of the Frunk lid.

New Rapid Transit Recon Sport Suction Cup Mount Tank Bag Black 12L x 9W x 6H | eBay

Back