• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Rear Fender-Mud Guard

Beemer

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
need guidance re removal of the inner fender mud guard on a 2017 NC750X Dct I want to expose wiring so that I can connect additional rear lighting I'm concerned about braking mounting tabs

There are 6 screws that hold the under fender up onto the plastic tail light fender.
You might need a stubby Phillips (JIS is better) to remove a couple that are directly above the top of the tire.
Once the screws are out, you need to gently pry that under fender off, as there are tabs holding it on.
Luckily the tabs are long, more like creases in the plastic, and won't break easily.

There are 6 screws that hold the under fender up onto the plastic tail light fender.
You might need a stubby Phillips (JIS is better) to remove a couple that are directly above the top of the tire.
Once the screws are out, you need to gently pry that under fender off, as there are tabs holding it on.
Luckily the tabs are long, more like creases in the plastic, and won't break easily.
Thank you I got the job done

Could somebody help me - I need to open the rear fender to snug up a loose license plate lamp housing. I’ve gotten this far (6 screws removed) but not sure what to do next?
16FB25E6-873F-4E96-8596-3E1A8A010ACA.jpeg

Thanks & happy new year!

Did you read my post #2 above?
Yes, I've got all the screws removed -- 3 from the "horizontal" section under the pillion seat, and two from the "vertical" portion between the turn signals -- but I can't seem to separate things any further. I've tried prying the plastic parts apart, but it feels like if I push any harder, something will break....?

Back