• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Recommendations Please

Lsdpoet

Reaction score
Visit site
About to purchase 2016 NC700x dct...bike has Givi top box but no saddlebags...can anyone recommend a not too expensive set of bags and mounting kit?
TIA

To recommend a side case mounting kit, it would be first wise to know how the present top case is mounted. There is Givi/Kappa hardware and there are third party mounts for Givi cases. For example, I have Givi (actually Kappa, a Givi product) top and side cases but they attach to SW Motech hardware.

For side cases, I prefer the top opening style. Givi E22 or Kappa K22N is my choice, and they aren’t terribly expensive. I ordered them from Motostorm in Italy. Their lower prices more than make up for the increased shipping cost to USA, plus I think they more cases to choose from.

Kappa is Givi’s lower priced, almost parallel product line. Kappa quality and mount compatibility is generally the same as Givi branded items.

Last edited:
Back