• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Request from ADV Rider

The ADVrider poster mentioned "the NC700 forum" in their post over there. Is it certain they are attempting to get approval on www.nc700-forum.com, or could it be a different NC700 forum?

The ADVrider poster mentioned "the NC700 forum" in their post over there. Is it certain they are attempting to get approval on www.nc700-forum.com, or could it be a different NC700 forum?
I posted the link to this site over there. I’ll check. That is a real possibility. Thanks for pointing that out as I did not think of that.

He seems to be waiting for the account to be activated so he is able to post. I presume the answer is no.
From what I read it said that the photos were small. I searched for a user named matching what was on the ADV site and none could be found with the same name.

Admin may perhaps be temporarily unavailable. He has not yet responded to my private message, and that may also explain why the new member approval is delayed. I'm disappointed that OHjim is having trouble joining.

Heavy spammer activity lately has probably forced the need for new membership to require approval.

He can see the pm but does not have an option to respond. This is a new pickle. Hopefully the admin can get it corrected. Always nice to get like minded peoples.

Thanks to all - I'm in!
Welcome to the forum OHjim! Sorry we had trouble letting you in the door. I hope things will go better going forward.

I do Identify as a Buckeye, although I never went there. We lived in Columbus for 10 years and it's pretty easy to get sucked in. Tried rooting for the Bengals or Browns, but they were horrible then. :eek:

Back